Saturday 27 January 2018

Review - The Minerva Brasserie

For my amazing mothers birthday we took a trip to the theater. 

We first had dinner in The Minerva Brasserie, then we watched the laugh out loud stage show - The Play That Went Wrong. 
Its so funny! I highly recommend it. 

The meal was yummy! 


Starter was off their normal main menu. 

Roasted Celeriac & Quince Soup - topped with toasted seeds & local rape seed Oil


Roasted Butternut & Mushroom Salsify Puree - with buttered chard, cauliflower & hazelnut pesto (This is listed as vegetarian, not vegan on their menu. They removed something to make this dish vegan for me.)


Sorbet - mango and vanilla 



I was impressed by how accommodating they where, they sent through a list of options for me to pick from (my step father asked ahead of time.) 

It was a lovely meal, in a very relaxed restaurant. I would love to go again! I do recommend booking a table for dinner before heading in to watch a play. It really makes the evening an event!  





No comments:

Post a Comment