Sunday 28 January 2018

A Kind Style

Vegan??

So my husband and I, where both born into meat eating families. Been brought up as that being a very normal way of living. We watched a documentary and it changed how we see the food on our plates. (If you have been following my blog for a while you would have read all about it!)


We started with our food, our diet, removing animal products. Then I looked to our shampoo and shower gel. Then the next thing to look at was my make-up. 

Being a mummy, and a little over my ideal weight, the last thing I have been thinking about is my makeup. I had already made up my mind that I would wait until things needed replacing before swooping with Vegan products. I love dying my hair, its been every colour you can think of! But in the last few years I haven't really messed with it too much or just dip dyed it, as I love I don't have any grey hair yet!


My hair has such a well hidden red tint, that when ever I try and dye my hair anything from its mousy boring brown it pulls out the red...So its going to take a few goes to get it to the colour I would like but it is fun seeing what its going to do! 


I have been using Bblonde for years and its great to know its Vegan and Cruelty Free! Yay! 


My nail colour had been red but going for purple to suit me more, Barry M is perfect, am loving these new Coconut shades! 


Yes my hair is real, I get asked alot if its extensions. Its crazy long and mostly up in a 'i don't have time or care' bun!!



Want to add colour? Check out my review of Lush Henna by clicking here. Am never going back to bottle dyes!! 


Eye brows.....


Don't worry click here for my review on Wunderbrow


Terrible nails from doing up vintage caravans??





Shampoo? Yes, some shampoos have animal ingredients or have been tested on animals! Am now converted to using shampoo bars, not only better for you but also hugely reduces your plastic waste. Click here to check out my review.





Am just taking a few more photos of my make - up to add to here, so bookmark. (I've loaded this early as been asked about it tonight, more on this coming very soon!!)





No comments:

Post a Comment