Wednesday 6 January 2016

Housewife Tips

Storage is a huge problem in our house, my husband would blame my hoarding ways. So am always thinking of better ways to live in a packed out house. I came up with a great way of storaging our Christmas and Camping stuff.

To camp in our car, I used plastic boxes to create a bed in the back. I will do a blog on this as it was brilliant fun. I then used the boxes to store all the camping gear. In the summer the live above the washing/tumble dryer, high on some shelves we had put in. In the winter they can be stored in the loft, leaving this space to store the Christmas things. 

Each year the cardboard boxes holding all our precious Christmas decorations, was becoming more and more scary to get in and out of the loft. So I brought some more large plastic boxes with lids, and transferred all the stuff over. 

Now all the Christmas stuff in down, I've boxes it up. 


Naming each box and which one it is, ie 1 of 4. So they are easy to find in the loft.



And that's Christmas packed up for a few months, leaving lots of space ready for the camping stuff.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment