Monday 28 March 2016

Pak Choi Stir Fry

Ingredients;

2x Pak Choi
Handful of peas, like sugar snaps
1x red onion
2x spring onion
Half a yellow pepper
2x handfuls of white mushrooms
I used ready curled carrot and two tubs of rice noodles. 
Sweet chilli source 
Half a lemon
One Apple
Black grounded pepper
Chia seeds


(I cooked up rice too but in the end we didn't use it. I would say cook up rice if this is for four people or your mega hungry!  



Fry in one big pot all but noodles and carrots and source, until the onions, mushrooms, peppers and peas have started to brown. 



In another pan, fry the Pak Choi, with black pepper and lemon chunks (I used veg oil to fry all this, didn't need much at all.) I put a lid on this pan to steam them too.


Add the rice noodles, carrots and sliced up Apple, to the big main pan. 


I added chia seeds to the pak Choi.


Add chilli sauce to taste, I just lightly covered it.


I would have layered it with rice at the bottom, then the noodles, then Pak Choi on top. We were not as hungry as I thought, so left out the rice! Yum! 



No comments:

Post a Comment