Wednesday 29 March 2017

Review -Everything 5 Pounds

So, if you have been following me for a while, you will have noticed that am what they like to call a hoarder....In fact am from a long line of hoarders. My perfect day, would be a boot-fair in the morning, a rummage through some charity shops and a big walk in the woods in the afternoon. 

So its no guesses that my wardrobe is mostly made up of family hand-me-downs, from my Great Grandmothers shoes to my Grannies Suit. Yes, I wear family hand-me-downs daily! Part my outfit yesterday was my Great Grannies, blue top and my Nana's shoes. Am currently writing a blog, all about my wardrobe and my hunt for all that is vintage. (So bookmark my blog.) 

Up popped a voucher code for https://www.everything5pounds.com/ It was on one of my favorite Retro Gal's groups on Facebook so I thought I would give it a go.....I have a huge lacking of jumpers and well its still pretty cold, so off I went for a look on their site. A few friends have gone on about how much they like this site, but well I was pretty wary of this everything for 5 pounds stuff....

I placed my order, using the 5 pounds off friendship code on the 24th March. 

Today, it turned up. So not to bad a delivery time of 5 days (you can pay extra for a quicker delivery.)



Yes as you can see......I may have added a dress to my shopping cart too...

Well, am impressed. I love the retro 60/70's vibe of the jumper and dress. 

The colours are fab and they both fit! 



The dress is so summery, and really flotty, it fits really well, and hids my current (why wont you go, mummy tummy.) It would look fab with blue shoes for a wedding, or a yellow hair fascinator for really dressing up. I think it will look fab with heals too. I brought it thinking it would do with for the school run and work but its really dressy in real life. I cant wait to wear it to a posh do! 




They both will be fab for when we are away with our 1969 Bluebird Caravan too! 

Well packed, and am pretty impressed. Even though am not a lover of modern clothes, I can see my self ordering from them again. Not only worth far more than I paid, but the right about of retro feel about them to fit in with my wardrobe! 





I was passed a 5 pounds off voucher from a friend, I was not paid or requested by the company for this review.




1 comment:

  1. I never understand how do they keep everything priced at £5? No matter what you see at the website, every single thing is priced £5 and that's really awesome. I have never ordered from there because I get really suspicious when I think about the quality.

    ReplyDelete