Wednesday 26 October 2016

Cous Cous Burgers

I had some mixure left over from my Puff Pies and was wondering what to do with it! So I mixed it with the left over stuffing and some Cous Cous....this is what I came up with....I have eaten way to many...



Ingredients:
Left over stuffing from the pies
About 1/3 to a half a cup of Cous Cous
Tapioca Starch 


Blend up left over pie mix, mix in stuffing and cooked Cous Cous (cooked by adding boiling water till just over covered and wait till cooked through and fluffed up!)



It's a very sloppy mix. So fold into the starch.i made them about the size of the base of a mug at most! Then drop into hot oil. (Be careful!)


Make sure the oil is hot but not smoking. I think it would work even better in deeper oil. 




Make sure you pat with paper towel or a teatowel to get rid of the excess oil. 


Perfect in my lovely bun, click here for how to make. This time I had rolled out the dough and wrapped it into its self so they came out a little over the size of a mug base.

They are not crazy healthly but perfect for party food or along with chips and veg a filling meal! I may have just eaten three....


No comments:

Post a Comment