Friday 14 April 2017

Sharing Snack Plate

I've found the best snack is a sharing platter! 





Perfect for mini busy people and easy to make. I pad it out a little more if for a light lunch. It really helps to make food go a little bit further too. One apple sliced up, a carrot, one banana etc and you have a sharing plate for lots of people, using very little! 



My go to dip is humus, its amazing and good for you! Other sauces like sweet chili or guacamole are yummy too! I mostly just use up left over bits and bobs! Yummy! I will share a few more of my platters, and add them here. Perfect for when you have a few people over or snack time with the kids! 




This was our Sunday brunch - It would have been a big roast but we where hard at work on our Caravan. So a big sharing lunch it was! 





No comments:

Post a Comment