Tuesday 10 January 2017

Its a wrap!





I spotted that Tesco had upped their range of meat free/vegan items! Yay! I haven't tried these before so thought I would give them a go. They say 'Vegetarian' on the packed but I couldn't find anything non-vegan in the list of ingredients:


This isn't a home cooked, from scratch sort of meal but I thought I would blog about it. As it makes such a great sharing fun meal for all the family! Wraps.


You can pretty much throw in what ever you like. I Sliced up, onion, peppers, mushrooms, spring onions and leeks. I fried them all up, and then fried up the...erm... I don't really want to call it 'duck' as its not a duck...Stuff! The shredded stuff! Two big dishes, one with hot and one with cold.


Apples, tomatoes, spring onions and humus! I also had a few different sauces, sweet chilli was yummy with this.



We where all stuffed, the kids thought it was lots of fun and there is some left over for lunches tomorrow. Easy, low prep meal for the whole family! YUM



No comments:

Post a Comment